// About This Class //
• Are you a professional who wants more meaning in your work or life outside of work?
• Are you considering a career change or another major life change?
• Are you a student or graduate entering the job market and want to do work that’s meaningful to you?
This workshop is for those of us who want more fulfilling and passionate lives.
What do we mean when we say “passionate”? If you look at the etymology, you’ll discover a rich polarity – one side being “strong emotion or desire” and the other being “suffering or enduring.”
A passionate life demands everything you’ve got. Leaving a job you hate for a dream career; launching your own business; writing a book or creating music; being in a relationship with someone you love – all of these are acts of emotion and desire, and they certainly aren’t easy. Rather than giving it our all, too many of us settle for mediocrity. It’s easier to put our dreams on hold and run on someone else’s path than to carve our own.
This workshop will give you the motivation to discover your deepest passions and express them in the world. Our methodology is based on interviews conducted with over 100 individuals who have followed their passions. We’ll share some of their stories, as well as our findings, so you’ll know what it takes to stay passionate in the face of challenges and fear.
// Takeaways //
"There is no passion to be found in playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." - Nelson Mandela
• How to find your passion.
• How to start and succeed with a creative side project (a.k.a. Passion Project).
• The #1 factor that stops people from following their passions, and how to break through it.
• How others have translated successful Passion Projects into new businesses, careers, relationships, and more.
// Prereqs & Preparation //
• Students should bring a notebook and pen to take notes.
• Pre-work: Reflect and write about 3-5 times in your life when you felt truly fulfilled, and be ready to share!
Reserve your spot here.