Whether product management is your career or you're starting your own company, you'll need to be able to work with designers and developers alike to successfully build and launch your product. But what exactly does product management entail? And what kind of skills do you need in order to become one yourself?
Carlos González de Villaumbrosia, is CEO at Product School. He has 7 years of experience building teams and digital products on 3 Continents. He is a three times company Co-founder. Before Product School, he was the Lead Instructor of Product Management at General Assembly and Co-founder and CEO of Floqq (invested by 500Startups), the biggest marketplace for online video courses in Latin America.
The following topics will be discussed:
● How to transition from an Engineer role to a PM role.
● How to overcome the challenges that arise while transitioning from Engineering to Product Management
● What you can do now to get a job in Product Management
You’ll Learn How To:
● What is expected of a product manager
● What tech startups look for on a resume for a product manager candidate
● How to ace a product management interview
● How to keep up with the product management discipline
This event is free. To keep the evening intimate space is capped at 30 participants.